If you’ve been invited to a Jewish baby naming ceremony, it is proper to bring a gift. There are lots of choices available in local shops for baby items and even online but if you want yours to be special, here are a few tips:
- The most basic items that you can choose are those that he or she needs like feeding bottles, blankets, pacifiers, diapers, high chair or a baby stroller. Choose those that have designs which have impact on the Jewish culture such as Jewish bibs with Jewish symbols. You can also buy baby books or a baby kippah.
- Choose a gift with spiritual significance. You can buy baby blessings which can be hung in the nursery like the Star of David, Noah’s Ark and other biblical symbols. You can also buy Jewish items designed for babies like small Kiddush cups or a small mezzuzot.
- Those who don’t have time to look for suitable baby gifts choose to give cash or savings bond.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish baby naming ceremony gifts (513)
- jewish naming ceremony gifts (345)
- baby naming ceremony gifts (276)
- jewish baby naming gifts (148)
- gifts for jewish baby naming ceremony (124)
- naming ceremony gifts (105)
- gifts for baby naming ceremony jewish (101)
- hebrew naming ceremony gifts (101)
- baby naming gifts jewish ceremony (97)
- baby naming gift ideas (95)
- gifts for baby naming ceremony (93)
- gifts for jewish naming ceremony (89)
- baby naming gifts (87)
- gift for baby naming ceremony (81)
- jewish naming ceremony gift (79)
- naming ceremony gift ideas (78)
- gift for baby naming ceremony jewish (77)
- jewish naming ceremony (75)
You might also like: