Hanukkah is coming! A few days from now, we are going to celebrate this year’s Hanukkah. Introduce Hanukkah and its essence to small kids by teaching them this simple Hanukkah project.
- For this project, you will need ice cream or popsicle sticks, glue, paper plate, scissors, a hole punch, colored cellophanes and water colors.
- Using water colors, paint 6 ice cream sticks in blue.
- Make two triangles out of the ice cream sticks by gluing them together.
- Glue the two triangles to form a star.
- Glue the star in a paper plate.
- Make a triangular hole on each side of the six points of the star.
- Paste colorful cellophane on each hole.
- You can also adorn your star with silver and blue colors.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- star of david hole punch (38)
- Jewish star hole punch (36)
- ice cream sticks art and craft (10)
- star of david paper plates (10)
- hanukkah arts and crafts (10)
- star of david craft (9)
- hanukkah star of david (7)
- star of david out of popsicle sticks (5)
- מובייל מגן דוד (4)
- hanukkah symbols star of david (4)
- star of david paper punch (4)
- judaic crafts kids (3)
- star of david hanukkah (3)
- hanukkah art projects for kids (3)
- the star of david for kids (3)
- simple hanukkah craft (3)
- hanukkah star (3)
- hanukkah arts and crafts for kids (3)
You might also like: