Hanukkah is a great time to do some activities with the family. Kids who are into craft-making will surely enjoy this simple holiday project. Here is a menorah project that you and your children can make in less than a day.
- We will need the following supplies to make a Jewish Hanukkah Menorah: a blue colored glass container, decorative stones and marbles, beach sand, and scented candles in white or blue.
- Fill half of the container with sand that has been dampened in water.
- Arrange the marbles and decorative stones on top of the sand.
- Arrange the first two candles (the Shamash and the candle for the first night of Hanukkah).
- Add candles each day during the entire Hanukkah celebration.
- You can make menorah using other materials but avoid using paper decorations as this can be fire hazards.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- how to make a menorah for kids (114)
- how to make a menorah (107)
- how to make a hanukkah menorah (78)
- making a menorah (72)
- make a menorah (46)
- make a hanukkah menorah (43)
- how to make a menorah for hanukkah (35)
- making a menorah for hanukkah (32)
- menorah making supplies (23)
- how to make a chanukah menorah (21)
- making a menorah for kids (19)
- make menorah (15)
- make a menorah project (14)
- how to make menorah for hanukkah (14)
- how to make a kosher menorah (13)
- First day of hanukkah (13)
- making hanukkah menorah (13)
- menorah making (12)
You might also like: