Celebrating Hanukkah usually involves lots of festive family dinners. A beautiful Hanukkah centerpiece can make your Hanukkah dinner table more attractive. Learn how to make a Hanukkah table centerpiece with these simple steps:
- For this project, you will need small dreidels made of plastic or wooden material, a glass or ceramic bowl, glitters in different colors, a small menorah, glue, and a paper plate.
- First, spread some glue through the surface of the paper plate. Put different colors of glitters.
- Apply glue to the dreidels and dust glitters.
- Attach a small Hanukkah menorah in the center of the plate and glue the tiny dreidels around the menorah.
- Put candles into your menorah and place the centerpiece into your Hanukkah table.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- Judaica Centerpieces (6)
- beautiful chanukah tables (5)
- hanukkah tablr centerpiece (4)
- Hanukkah Centerpiece (4)
- hanukkah centerpieces (3)
- jewish table centerpieces (3)
- best hanukkah dinner (3)
- israel table centerpiece (3)
- jewish dinner table (2)
- chanukah dinner (2)
- hanukkah dinner made to order (2)
- Jewish table center pice (2)
- jewish table (2)
- chanukah tables (2)
- jewish table centerpiece (1)
- jewish center piece (1)
- Israeli dinner centerpieces (1)
- judaic centerpiece (1)
You might also like: