Homemade Gift Wrapping Paper for Hanukkah
It’s Hanukkah once again and it’s time to give gifts to friends and loved ones. Save money on your gifts this Hanukkah by making your very own gift wrapper. Here’s how:
- For this project you will need the following: scissors, one roll of craft paper, acrylic paint, plastic plates, permanent marker, three expandable sponges, a bowl of water.
- Using the marker, draw dreidels on the sponges. Cut the dreidel shapes using scissors.
- Pour paint on each paper plate. Pour a different color on each plate.
- Soak the sponges in water. Squeeze out excess water then dip the sponge into the plate with paint.
- Press the sponge on the paper then gently lift the sponge.
- Repeat the procedures and use different colors to stamp dreidel shapes on the paper’s surface.
- As soon as the paper dries, you can now use it to wrap your gifts for Hanukkah.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish wrapping paper (60)
- gift wrapper (22)
- hanukkah wrapping paper uk (16)
- homemade wrapping paper (14)
- how to gift money (12)
- hanukkah wrapping paper (10)
- jewish wrapping paper uk (9)
- handmade gifts for friends (6)
- gift wrapping paper (5)
- israel wrapping paper (5)
- homemade gift wrap (5)
- Israel present wrapping paper (4)
- homemade gifts (3)
- homemade gift wrapping (3)
- Paper wrapper (3)
- gift wrapping papers (3)
- paper gift wrap roll (3)
- homemade gift man (3)
You might also like: