Hanukkah is one of the widely celebrated Jewish holidays in the world. Hanukkah is a time to spend time with the family. This Jewish holiday is also a time to share your blessings and to show generosity. Hanukkah is a great time to show people you love the most how important they are to you. Here are some tips how.
- Light the Hanukkah Menorah together as one family. Say the blessings together and do Hanukkah activities together. Your time with your family is very valuable and Hanukkah is a good time to bond with your family.
- Prepare a special Hanukkah dinner for the family. Cook traditional Hanukkah foods like latkes and sufganiyot.
- Buy gifts for your family. You can give your gifts during Hanukkah dinner or after lighting the menorah.
- Play the dreidel game, gelt hunt and other Hanukkah games together with the family.
- Sing songs together.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hanukkah traditional games (23)
- family hanukkah (20)
- jewish family at hanukkah (8)
- hanukkah people (7)
- hanukkah with family (4)
- hanukkah cartoons (4)
- hanukkah and family time (4)
- traditional games for hanukkah (3)
- traditional games of hanukkah (2)
- holiday hanukkah family photo (2)
- hanukkah family time (2)
- hanukkah with jewish family (1)
- What are traditional games of hanukkah (1)
- is hanukah a family time ??? (1)
- is it acceptable to say hanukkah blessings while lighting the candles (1)
- what are some traditional jewish games (1)
- traditional jewish games for hanaka (1)
- kids reading at holiday (1)
You might also like: