Hanukkah is celebrated by Jews. Christmas is celebrated by Christians. But what about interfaith families? Combining holiday traditions is a fun way to celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas. This is a good way to unite family members of different religious traditions.
- Decorate both for Christmas and Hanukkah. Prepare the Hanukkah menorah and light it during the eight days of Hanukkah. Hang a Hanukkah wreath outside your door. Adorn your wreath with mini Star of David and laces in blue and white. At the same time, put up a Christmas tree. Decorate your tree with Christmas decors. You can also hang Jewish symbols on your tree.
- Prepare Hanukkah specialties like latkes, sufganiyot and briskets. Bake fruitcakes and snowman cookies which are popular Christmas foods.
- Give chocolate gelts and Christmas candy canes to children.
- Give gifts both during Hanukkah and Christmas.
- Play Hanukkah and Christmas songs.
- Whether its Christmas or Hanukkah, it is important to share your blessings to the needy. After all it’s what all these holidays are all about – spreading happiness and love and becoming an inspiration to everyone.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- Merry Christmas And Happy Hanukkah (104)
- happy hanukkah (47)
- hanukkah christmas (24)
- hanukkah and christmas decorations (6)
- hanukkah christmas combined (6)
- jewish merry christmas (5)
- jewish christmas decorations (5)
- happy chanukah (5)
- hanukkah christmas dilemma (4)
- Hannikah (4)
- christmas and hanukkah decorations (4)
- have a merry christmas (4)
- interfaith happy holidays (4)
- happy holidays jewish christian (4)
- merry christmas jewish (3)
- combination christmas and hanukkah images (3)
- Happy Holidays Merry Christmas Happy Hanukkah sign (3)
- bookmarks decorate for christmas of hanukkah (3)
You might also like: