Hanukkah is a good time to host a party for your family and friends. The first thing that you will have to do is to make Hanukkah invitations. You can buy customized invitation cards in print shops but if you are working on a budget, you can create your own invitation cards. The process of making Hanukkah invitations will depend on how simple or complicated your design is. You can ask your kids to help you make the invitations.
- If this is your first time to make an invitation card, make the design simple. Use specialty boards or colored papers. You will also need scissors, glitters, ribbons and other materials to embellish your invitation. You will also need glitter pens or colored pencils or pens.
- You can create an invitation using office applications available in your computer. One big advantage of making invitations on your computer is that you can play with the design and color without having to spend much time.
- Draw a dreidel in a specialty paper and embellish it with glitters or color it using your pens. You can also draw other Hanukkah symbols like gelt or latkes.
- Write the details of your invitation and the name of the guest.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hanukkah invitation (4)
- e invitation chanukah (4)
- Channukah e invitations (3)
- hanukkah 2010 invitations (3)
- how to write invitation for chanukah party (3)
- HANUKKAH INVITATIONS PICTURES (2)
- Hanukkah party E invitations (2)
- chanukah invitation (2)
- chanukah online invitations (2)
- chanukah 2010 party names (2)
- online hanukkah invitation (2)
- e-mail invitations channuka (2)
- hanukkah party electronic invitations (1)
- what to draw on hanukkah card (1)
- hanukkah party 2010 obama (1)
- hanukkah online invitations (1)
- what to write on chanukah invitation (1)
- hanukkah invitations online (1)
You might also like: