Aside from giving gifts, sending greeting cards during Hanukkah is also a thoughtful way to show your loved ones how much you care. Hanukkah for this year starts from December 1 to 9, 2010. Make sure that you send out your Hanukkah card in time so that it will arrive to the recipient within the Hanukkah week.
- You can buy a Hanukkah card or make your own. Write a meaningful Hanukkah message.
- You can also include a photo of yourself or your family or a Hanukkah themed bookmarker.
- Instead of greeting cards you can opt to send Hanukkah postcards.
- If you want to send quick greetings to your loved one, you can choose to send them greeting cards online.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hanukkah cards (783)
- hanukkah card (120)
- chanukah cards (90)
- hanukah cards (38)
- what to write in a hanukkah card (33)
- hanukkah greeting cards (22)
- hanukkah cards to make (19)
- how to make a hanukkah card (9)
- hanukkah cards 2010 (9)
- what to write on a hanukkah card (8)
- what to write in a chanukah card (8)
- hanukkah greeting card (6)
- how to greet on hanukkah (5)
- when to send hanukkah card (5)
- a hanukkah card (5)
- what greeting do you give on Chanukah (5)
- hannukah cards (4)
- hanaka cards (4)
You might also like: