Hanukkah is a time for family gatherings and endless parties. It is during this time of the year that Jewish traditions are celebrated with family and friends. Hanukkah is a once-a-year affair but the memory will last a lifetime. Keep the memories of your Hanukkah celebration by making your very own Hanukkah-inspired scrapbook.
- For this project, you will need a ready-made scrapbook album, paper decorations, and colored pens.
- Take lots of photographs during your Hanukkah celebration so you’ll have plenty of choices to put into your scrapbook.
- Include memorable items into your scrapbook like napkin, gelt wrappers, a small branch of evergreens from your wreath or some Hanukkah greeting cards.
- Adorn your scrapbook with dried flowers, stickers, scented laces, and other scrapbook decorations. You can also choose a color theme for your scrapbook.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hanukkah celebration (105)
- hanukkah scrapbooking (8)
- hanukkah scrapbook paper (7)
- scrapbook jewish (6)
- jewish scrapbooking (5)
- jewish scrapbook (4)
- hanukkah scrapbook supplies (4)
- hanukkah scrapbook stickers (3)
- hanukkah scrapbooking supplies (3)
- jewish torah scrapbook (3)
- hanukkah scrapbook cards (3)
- hanukkah scrapbook (3)
- diy hanukkah wreath (3)
- hanukkah scrapbooking images (3)
- scrapbook making (3)
- scrapbook supplies jewish hanukkah (2)
- scrapbook hanukkah (2)
- scrapbooking chanukah (2)
You might also like: