The Jewish community has endured years of discrimination since the beginning of Jewish history. Since ancient times, Jews have been persecuted and even punished for refusing to adapt to the principles and doctrines of the non-Jewish society.
In a modern world where anti-Semitism is said to be a thing of the past, acts of oppression still exists. Many Jews around the world are killed. Synagogues, cemeteries and other Jewish properties are destroyed.
Hatred towards the Jewish community is despicable and should be put to an end. No one should be harassed simply because of their ethnicity or heritage. Everyone has a right to a good life. Jewish or non-Jewish, we should all fight for our right to live peacefully without having to face discrimination of all forms. Here’s how to fight anti-Semitism:
- You should be able to assess the kind of anti-Semitism you are facing. That way, you will know how to handle the situation.
- It is also important to assess whether there’s a threat to your physical safety. Notify the police of any danger that may be incurred to you.
- If you are experiencing harassment at work or school, report the person involved to your teacher or supervisor.
- Invest on an alarm system in your home.
- Talk to a local Jewish organization to help you decide if you need to take legal actions.
- Never try to fight back using your physical force. The safest thing you can do is to ignore these people.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- anti-semitism (220)
- antisemitism (95)
- anti jewish (33)
- anti semite (16)
- how to deal with anti semitism (14)
- anti- semitism (12)
- antisemitismus (9)
- how to deal with antisemitism (9)
- dealing with anti-semitism (7)
- jewish discrimination (7)
- dealing with antisemitism (5)
- semitism (5)
- антисемитизм (5)
- discrimination jews (4)
- anti jew sign (4)
- dealing with anti semitism at work (4)
- anti-semitic images (3)
- antisemitic (3)
You might also like: