Hanukkah is the perfect time to host a party for your family and friends. People gather during this time of the year to enjoy the festive meal, exchange gifts, recite blessings and to light the Hanukkah Menorah. Hosting a Hanukkah party is as easy as 1..2..3.. with these party planning tips.
- Hanukkah is a celebration for everyone. This is a great opportunity to share Jewish traditions with others. Unlike other Jewish holidays, Hanukkah is not limited to special observances.
- Decorate your home with blue, white and silver. Build a Hanukkah bush and decorate it with colorful lights and other crafts. Adorn your dining table with beautiful table cloths and other Hanukkah themed items.
- Plan your party menu. Fried foods are traditional favorites during Hanukkah. Serve potato latkes paired with applesauce and sour cream. You can also serve doughnut, cakes, pies, fruits and pasta salad.
- Plan your activities. Dreidel is part of every Hanukkah celebration. For kids, you can set up an area wherein they can play, create Hanukkah projects, or read Hanukkah stories.
- The party won’t be complete without music. Choose songs perfect for the holiday theme.
Plan your party early and invite guests to give them ample time to prepare. With early planning and lots of creative ideas, you can organize a great Hanukkah party that everybody will always remember!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hanukkah party menu (4)
- hosting hanukkah (3)
- hanukkah gift exchange (2)
- how to plan the best hanukkah (2)
- chanukah party activities (2)
- how to host a great hanukkah party (1)
- menu for a hanukkah party -modern (1)
- organise a hanukkah party (1)
- how to host a chanukah party (1)
- hosting hanukkah party (1)
- hosting for hanukkah (1)
- hosting a hanukkah party (1)
- hosting a great hanukkah party (1)
- hosting a good hanukkah (1)
- hanakah party tips (1)
- exchanging gifts at hanukkah (1)
- electric hanukkah menorah window decoration (1)
- chanukah party set up (1)
You might also like: