To prepare kosher food, you should be equipped with kosher utensils, a kosher kitchen, kosher ingredients and knowledge on the Jewish dietary laws. These laws forbid the consumption of certain foods and impose the methods of slaughtering, cooking and serving it.
- Buy your ingredients from Jewish grocery shops or butchers selling kosher meat. A meat is considered kosher when it was blessed and slaughtered according to Jewish dietary laws.
- Use only kosher ingredients. Using a non-kosher ingredient will remove the kosher element of a dish. You can find ingredients in local Jewish food shops or through online stores.
- Set aside special cooking utensils which you will only use when preparing kosher meals.
- Buy a Jewish cookbook for a variety of Jewish recipes.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- means of kosher slaughter (7)
- jewish cooking blogs (4)
- kosher way of cooking (2)
- what is the kosher way of cooking in Jews (2)
- COOKING KOSHER IN PRISION (1)
- koscher way jew (1)
- method of cooking kosher (1)
You might also like: