The Ethiopian Jewish Center Craft presents a magnificent display of wide collection of Ethiopian materials and their rich culture as well. An exceptional carving art done in a traditional technique by the Ethiopian women can be witnessed at the exhibit.
Ethiopian women are very skillful and resourceful. Apart from that, they are also known for their uniqueness and creativity in embroidery and their creation of unique handmade objects. Most of their handmade items are combined with the traditional embroidery and crafts with a touch of modern design.
At the Ethiopian Jewish Center Craft, a lecture about the origin of the museum will be given to the visitors. It is suggested that before you take a visit at the place, you have to coordinate first with the person-in charge. The museum is open every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30 am until 12:30 pm.
The Ethiopian Jewish Center Craft is located at Arlozerov Street Nr. 50. It is near the Ben-Gurion University, facing the Darom Radio Station.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- ethiopian jewish crafts (7)
- center for ethiopian craftsmanship (6)
- ethiopian jewish embroidery (4)
- ethiopian jewish embridery (3)
- ethiopean jews crafts (3)
- The Ethiopian Jewish Center Craft (2)
- ethiopian handicraft hanukkah (2)
- ethiopian crafts (2)
- ethiopian jewish art (2)
- jewish ethiopian handicrafts (2)
- jewish ethiopian crafts (2)
- ethipian jews handicrafts (1)
- israeli ethiopian crafts (1)
- handmade crafts by african jews (1)
- ethopian jewish crafts (1)
- ethiopian jewish shop (1)
- Ethiopian jews Arts and Crafts (1)
- ethiopian jews crafts (1)
You might also like: