A yarmulke (skullcap), also known as kippah is a piece of cloth worn by observant Jews, often by men. Yarmulke is worn during prayer as a sign of respect to God. The yarmulke is one of the most important symbols of the Jewsih faith, thus, should be worn properly.
- Yarmulke should be worn during Shabbat or when inside the shul or synagogue.
- Put the yarmulke toward the back of your head.
- Gather a few hair. Using hair pins, start pinning the yarmulke into your hair.
- Put pins on each side of the yarmulke to hold it securely.
- Bend your head from side to side to make sure that the yarmulke is attached securely to your head.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- yarmulke (132)
- jewish yamaka (69)
- Jewish Holiday Symbols (42)
- jewish symbols and signs (32)
- how to put on a yarmulke (26)
- how to put on a yamaka (21)
- yamaka jewish (20)
- how to make a yamaka (19)
- the yarmulke (14)
- Jewish skullcap (12)
- kippah skull cap (8)
- how to put on yamaka (6)
- how to wear a yarmulke (6)
- yalmuke (5)
- jewish signs and symbols (5)
- jewish clothing kippah (5)
- a yarmulke (4)
- pictures of a yarmulke (4)
You might also like: