The Jewish Noodle Pudding, also known as Kugel is an absolute favorite during Jewish celebrations. It is usually made from egg noodles and potatoes although some variations are made from spinach, broccoli, cranberry or apples. Kugel is usually served as a side dish during Shabbat.
- Boil 1/2 bag of egg noodles until tender. Drain the noodles and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly butter a 2 quart glass baking dish. Combine 1/2 cup of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of butter, 2 cups of sour cream, and 1 cup of sugar. Mix the ingredients well.
- Beat 8 eggs and add it to the mixture. Peel and grate 2 large apples. Add this to the mixture together with 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Add the cooked noodles and 1/2 cup of raisins. Blend well
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until golden and crusty.
- You can top it with cherries.
- Serve hot with the main course.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish noodle pudding (28)
- Jewish Cinnamon Noodle Kugel Recipes (9)
- jewish noodle kugel (5)
- SHABBAT PUDDING (4)
- recipe for the logshon kugel served to shimon peres (3)
- jewish times noodle kugel (3)
- kugel jewish last name (2)
- jewish noodle pudding baked (2)
- jewish noodle pudding kugel (2)
- Jewish noodlepudding (2)
- jewish noodles (2)
- kugel jewish (2)
- noodle pudding jewish -filetype:pdf -filetype:ps -filetype:dwf -filetype:kml -filetype:kmz -filetype:xls -filetype:ppt -filetype:doc -filetype:rtf -filetype:swf (2)
- kugel for shabbat (2)
- the ecipe that was posted on the internet for noodle kugel when shimon peres was here (2)
- best jewish noodle pudding (2)
- how to make jewish noodle pudding (2)
- Recipe for Jewish Noodle Kugel (2)
You might also like: