Hanukkah is celebrated with festive meals shared by families and friends. Traditional Hanukkah foods like latkes and sufganiyot are always present in our Hanukkah table. In addition to these traditional foods we can also serve a creamy Hanukkah broccoli and mushroom pie. Preparing for this delicious treat is easy and simple. Here’s how:
- To make this dish you need a box of frozen broccoli, sliced mushrooms, frozen piecrust, one medium onion, four large eggs, a cup of liquid non-dairy creamer, two tablespoons of flour, a teaspoon of salt and one half teaspoon black pepper.
- Slice and drain broccoli and arrange this on the piecrust together with the mushrooms.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the eggs, onion, creamer, salt, pepper and flour in a bowl. Pour this into the piecrust.
- Bake pie for an hour.
- Slice the pie and serve.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hanukkah table (31)
- hanukkah foods (18)
- broccoli and mushroom pie (8)
- creamy mushroom pie (7)
- mushroom foods (6)
- broccoli mushroom pie (5)
- mushroom meals (5)
- creamy broccoli (4)
- creamy broccoli pie (2)
- mushroom pie Jewish (2)
- brocolli and mushrooms (2)
- brocolli and mashroom pie (2)
- brocoli and mushroom pie (2)
- broccoli and mushroom (2)
- mushroom soup jewish news (1)
- jewish broccoli (1)
- jewish frozen broccoli pie (1)
- jewish pies for hanukkah (1)
You might also like: