It is primarily called the Cinema City because of its large, highly maintained and amusing movie theaters. It has a total of 26 movie theaters, screening different international films in all parts of the globe. One good thing about the Cinema City is that they provide movies which have Hebrew subtitles to be understood by everyone. Most of the movies shown here are famous Hollywood films.
There are a couple of good restaurants to have a taste and fill one’s stomach with. A Japanese restaurant named, Japanika is one. They serve genuine Japanese cuisine in a variety. Another Asian restaurant is the Giraffe and is also regularly visited. Other known and highly-recommended restaurants are Teresa- A pasta bar, Moses- serves American Cuisine, Cafe Cafe Beach- serves great tasting coffee and drinks, Temple Bar- an Irish pub, and many more to name.
From weekdays to weekends, one would expect the Cinema City to be very crowded, but amidst the large crowd, the place is still one of the best places in Rishon LeZion to enjoy and have fun everyday.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- cinema city rishon lezion (15)
- cinema city israel (14)
- parts of underbar (10)
- rishon lezion cinema city (7)
- cinema city rishon (5)
- israel cinema city (4)
- rishon lezion cinema (4)
- cinema city rishon movie times (4)
- temple bar cinema city rishon (4)
- temple bar cinema center rishon lezion (3)
- temple bar rishon lezion (3)
- teresa pasta bar (3)
- cinema city mall rishon lezion (3)
- cinema city in rishon lezion israel (3)
- temple bar rishon (3)
- irish pub cinema city (3)
- rishon lezion israel cinema city (3)
- rosh lezion movie theater (2)
You might also like: