Wondering how to host a Farbrengen? A farbrengen (joyous gathering) is a Chassidic gathering that involves discussions of Torah concepts, lively music and a lovely meal. Here’s how to plan for a special Farbrengen.
- Plan the venue. Choose a bigger venue to make sure that you have enough space for unexpected visitors.
- Look for a speaker. Schedule a good speaker who is knowledgeable with the Torah and Judaism principles. It is important to schedule the speaker ahead of time.
- Plan the menu. A Farbrengen meal usually consists of bread, chips and dips, fruits, cakes and salted pretzels.
- Choose the songs that you can play in between speeches.
- Purchase drinks for L’chaim. You can buy vodka, wine or other sweet liquors.
- Promote the event. Call or email friends. Have the Farbrengen publicized over local radio stations or on newspapers to ensure high attendance.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- farbrengen (7)
- farbrengen menu (4)
- chassidic gathering (3)
- farbrengen wine (2)
- menu for farbrengens (2)
- chassidic farbrengen art (2)
- chassidic Farbrengen (1)
- menu farbrengen (1)
- Jewish Hanukkah gatherings (1)
- jewish gathering (1)
- jewish chassidic (1)
- host a farbrengen (1)
- farbrengens mourner (1)
- a farbrengen at jewish weddings (1)
- a jewish farbrengen (1)
- are farbrengens usually just for men? (1)
- chassidic jew (1)
- a farbrengen (1)
You might also like: