Who says you can’t enjoy Passover even if you are on a diet. Preparing for a healthy Passover Seder meal is easy with these simple steps:
- Instead of meat, serve fish. Fish makes a perfect main course. It is high in protein and less in fats and cholesterol. You can serve Cereal-coated Fish Fillet or Fish with Lemon-Egg Sauce. You can also choose to serve chicken or turkey.
- When baking, use only egg whites. A serving of two egg whites are equivalent to one egg.
- Use olive oil when cooking. Walnut oil is also a perfect choice.
- Serve fruits for dessert. You can serve fresh or dried fruits or prepare a fruit salad instead of cakes or doughnuts.
- Do not forget to include vegetables in your menu. Make your own veggie salad or prepare stuffed cabbage rolls.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- simple passover meal (11)
- healthy passover foods (4)
- healthy passover diet (4)
- healthy passover (3)
- healthy passover food (2)
- passover meal (2)
- passover food healthy (1)
- PASSOVER food main course (1)
- passover meals healthy (1)
- salad for a passover meal (1)
- cabbage rolls for passover (1)
- simple passover menu (1)
- passover cabbage rolls (1)
- passover 2011 healthful menu (1)
- Menu options for passover that provides both a kosher and regular diet (1)
- how to make passover meal easy (1)
- healthy seder meal (1)
- healthy passover menu (1)
You might also like: