Passover is a great time to prepare good food. Make Passover extra special with a homemade Jewish nut cake. Kids and kids at heart are sure to enjoy this sweet, nutty treat.
- For this recipe, you will need 6 eggs, 6 tablespoons of ground walnuts, 1 lemon, 7 tablespoons of sugar, a pinch of salt, 6 tablespoons of matzo meal and a teaspoon of baking powder.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites. Beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
- Add the sugar and all the remaining ingredients gradually.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×3 ungreased tube pan. Bake for 45 minutes in a 300 degrees preheated oven.
- Remove cake from the oven and invert the pan. Do not remove the cake from the tube pan while the cake is still hot.
- You can make your Jewish nut cake more enticing by topping it with whipped cream and fresh strawberries or you can sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish nut cake (41)
- jewish cake (5)
- jewish nut loaf (4)
- cake kids (4)
- purim cake recipe (4)
- nut cake for passover (3)
- sweet nut cakes recipes (2)
- nuts cake (2)
- the best nut cake (2)
- jewish cake with nuts (2)
- jewish nut cakes (2)
- best passover cake recipe (2)
- Passover Hanukkah cake (2)
- nut cake israeli (1)
- passover cakes australia (1)
- passover homemade cake (1)
- whipcream nut cake (1)
- what is the special jewish food (1)
You might also like: