Hanukkah, a fun-filled Jewish holiday is celebrated with festive meals, singing songs, playing dreidel and most importantly, lighting the Hanukkah Menorah. Each night, a candle is left to burn for half an hour leaving your candelabra dripping with melted wax. What’s next after Hanukkah? Cleaning your menorah! Getting rid of melted wax is so easy. It will probably take you less than an hour to take the wax off of your menorah.
- Submerse the menorah in a basin of hot water for five minutes. Wipe the wax with paper towel or a soft cloth.
- As an option, you can use a hairdryer to soften the wax so you can easily peel it off. Set the hairdryer to its lowest heat setting and point it into the menorah to melt the wax.
- For menorahs with elaborate designs, you can use a knife to scrape the wax. Just be careful not to scratch the menorah.
- Using a soft cloth, apply some polishing agent and store your Menorah so you can still use it for next year.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- how to clean wax off menorah (43)
- how to clean menorah (28)
- how to get wax off a menorah (27)
- how to clean wax off a menorah (25)
- cleaning wax off menorah (22)
- how to remove wax from menorah (19)
- clean wax off menorah (18)
- How to remove wax from a menorah (18)
- cleaning a menorah (18)
- how to get wax off menorah (18)
- how to get wax off menorahs (16)
- cleaning menorah (14)
- removing wax from menorah (14)
- how to clean the wax off a menorah (13)
- how to get wax off of a menorah (13)
- how to get candle wax off a menorah (12)
- how to get candle wax out of menorah (11)
- how to remove candle wax from menorah (10)
You might also like: