Hanukkah Safety in the Kitchen
Hanukkah is a time when people are busy preparing foods for Hanukkah. Here are a few safety tips as you cook your favorite Hanukkah meals:
- Make sure that your kitchen is free from all fire hazards like kitchen curtain, candles, matches, paper goods and dish towels.
- Never leave your stove unattended when cooking.
- Keep hot pans and other hot kitchen utensils as knives away from children.
- As much as possible, do not wear long sleeved dresses when cooking.
- If you are going to involve your children in cooking, give them chores that won’t involve using knives or any sharp objects as well as those activities that requires boiling or frying.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- safety in the kitchen (25)
- hazards in the kitchen (13)
- hazards in a kitchen for children (11)
- kitchen hazards (8)
- safety hazards in the kitchen (6)
- fire hazards in kitchen (6)
- HAZARD IN KITCHEN (5)
- fire safety in the kitchen for kids (4)
- fire hazards in the kitchen (4)
- kitchen for children unsafety (4)
- kitchen hazards for kids (4)
- hazards in kitchen (4)
- unsafty kitchen (3)
- safety in the kitchen images (3)
- how to dress like hanukkah (3)
- kitchen hazards for children (3)
- kitchen safety rules for children (3)
- safety rules for children in the kitchen (2)
You might also like: