Hanukkah is a popular gift-giving holiday. It is during this time when parents prepare special gifts for their children. As we celebrate Hanukkah this year, why not return the favor and give a memorable gift to your parents that are sure to paint smile on their faces. Here are some tips in choosing a good Hanukkah gift for your parent.
- Moms are known for being busy managing the home and doing household chores. Give Mommy a break by surprising her with a spa gift certificate or a free treat to the salon.
- If your mom loves cooking, buy her a special Hanukkah cookbook and new sets of chinaware.
- You can also treat mom to a day of shopping for clothes and accessories.
- Dad may be busy the entire year with lots of family responsibilities. Show him your love and appreciation by buying him an item that he can use for a sport he loves. You can buy golf club sets, a new chess board or a brand new tennis racket. You can also buy Dad a new dress shoes that he can wear in attending religious services in the synagogue.
- Go religious and by Mom a new menorah. For Dad, you can purchase a new yarmulke or tallit.
- Arrange a holiday treat for Mom and Dad by arranging a special dinner date for them in a posh kosher restaurant. You can also buy them movie passes for a movie date.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hanukkah gifts for parents (33)
- hanukkah presents for mom (27)
- Chanukah gifts for parents (25)
- hanukkah gift giving (19)
- hanukkah gifts for dad (18)
- chanukah presents for mom (12)
- CHANUKAH GIFTS FOR MOM (12)
- hanukkah presents for parents (9)
- hanukkah gifts for mom (8)
- good hanukkah gifts for parents (8)
- hanukkah presents for dad (7)
- hanukkah gifts for mom and dad (7)
- hanukkah gift ideas for mom (7)
- hanukkah gift ideas for dad (6)
- children celebrating hanukkah (6)
- good hanukkah presents for mom (6)
- hanukkah gifts parents (5)
- hanukkah gifts for mom from kid (5)
You might also like: