Garden Tomb in Israel is situated near the heart of Jerusalem, also known as Gordon’s Cavalry and which others believed was the Garden of Joseph of Arimathea. It rest outside the city walls and within a short distance from the Gates of Damascus. It is part of the Rock-cut tombs in Ancient Israel with elaborate facades and manifold of burial chambers where it is believed and considered as to where Jesus died,was buried, and rose from the dead. It is neighboring Golgotha, described in the bible as the place of skulls and famously ascribed to the crucifixion of Christ.
The Garden Tomb is a recourse for the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, both cenotaphs are being considered as a possible resting place of Jesus Christ. In the 19th century, some number of textual critic argued about the facts and the authenticity of the real burial site, but as people celebrate Easter, those at The Garden Tomb and Church of the Holy Sepulchre stress it’s not the place, it’s the person that they celebrate and is important.
The garden is a two acre haven where it is recognized as a holy sanctuary and spiritual refuge.People gain knowledge and awareness of the tomb in 1867 and is especially popular with Protestants as a place of religious zeal .
Readers found more information by searching for:
- facts about the garden tomb (10)
- garden powered by DISQUS (5)
- garden furniture powered by disqus (4)
- easter at the garden tomb 2011 (3)
- garden furniture disqus (3)
- Easter at the garden tomb (1)
- web design powered by disqus (1)
- web design blogs powered by disqus (1)
- the garden tomb coin (1)
- state of israel coin garden tomb (1)
- garden tomb theory (1)
- “facts about the garden tomb” (1)
You might also like: