Carlsberg-Israel Visitor Center is located in the Southern Industrial Area in Ashkelon. The Carlsberg’s story began in the last quarter of 1991 when the Coca Cola Israel made an agreement with Carlsberg International A/S giving them the exclusive rights to distribute Carlsberg and Tuborg brands and products in Israel. They were also able to gain the right to put up a modern beer brewery for the production of all beer products to be able to deliver the demand of Isreali market.
In 1994 Carlsberg Israel started its construction of the brewery in Ashkelon with completion of a record time of only 13 months. The inauguration of its new brewery and the production of Carlsberg and Tuborg began on the following year.
The Carlsberg Israel brewery’s marvelous visitor center has a beer history museum, a daily guided tours and product sampling. Visiting the brewery includes tour of the whole facility, an audio visual presentation in their state of the art auditorium and a visit to the museum depicts the history of production of beer in ancient times. Visitors can also take a taste of the products they produce in the pub museum.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- carlsberg israel (8)
- carlsberg in israel (2)
- the carlsberg-israel visitor center (2)
- carlsberg beer jew (2)
- International beer breweries ashdod (1)
- is carlsberg a jew (1)
- israel carlsberg (1)
- Ancient Near Eastern beer Ashkelon Carlsberg (1)
- israel visiter center (1)
- southern industrial area israel (1)
- visitor center israel (1)
- distribution rights for tuborg caribbean (1)
- carlsberg tuborg rebb (1)
- carlsberg synagogue (1)
- Carlsberg jewish (1)
- carlsberg israel visitors center (1)
- carlsberg international beer israel (1)
- carlsberg brewery ashdod israel (1)
You might also like: