In recent years, the demand for Kosher wines have increased. As a result, many wineries including those in Israel, California, France, Italy, and Australia are producing Kosher wines under strict rabbinical supervision. Kosher wines are now competing with some of the world’s best wines and are constantly receiving rave reviews.
- Bartenura Moscato 2008 (Italy). Only the best of Moscato grapes are used in the production of this wine. Fermented at a low temperature, this wine is crisp and refreshing with lingering pear and melon flavors. Bartenura Moscato 2008 is best served with fruits or any dessert.
- Barkan Altitude Series 624 Cabernet Sauvignon 2005 (Israel). A dark garnet wine with scent of sweet fruits and spices. This wine is aged for 15 months resulting to intermingling flavors of berries, vanilla, and cinnamon. This is best paired with chicken, red meat, pasta and cheese.
- Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine (U.S.A.). Known as the best-selling wine in the United States, the Manischewitz Concord Grape and other Manischewitz wines are produced under the supervision of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America. With its classic sweet Loganberry and Cream Peach flavors, Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine is perfect for Jewish Sabbath ceremonies and Passover.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- kosher wines (9)
- list of jewish wines (7)
- JEWISH KOSHER WINE (3)
- Kosher Wine List (2)
- best kosher wines (2)
- recommended kosher wines (2)
- List of sweet jewish wine (1)
- manischewitz wine (1)
- list of manischewitz wines flavors (1)
- list of manischewitz wines (1)
- Poetess2010 cabernet sauvignon (1)
- recommended kosher wine (1)
- a list of jewish wines (1)
- israeli wine list (1)
- a list of kosher wines (1)
- all jewish wines (1)
- american kosher wines a list (1)
- bakan altitude series cabernet sauvignon (1)
You might also like: