In Judaism, the Bar Mitzvah is an important time in a Jewish man’s life when he is given his own Jewish identity and his coming of age is celebrated. During this important time in a Jewish boy’s life, it is important to consolidate Jewish traditions into the Bar Mitzvah.
- Give the boy a tallit or Jewish prayer shawl that he can use during prayer for the rest of his life.
- Hold the Bar Mitzvah after-service celebration in the synagogue’s social hall instead of other social venues. It is also best to observe the laws of Sabbath making the celebration more meaningful.
- Perform the hamotzi or the blessing over bread and Kiddush during the party.
- Play Jewish songs during the party.
- Decorate the party venue with a Jewish theme.
- Hire a klezmer band to play Jewish songs during the party.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish man (296)
- judaism traditions (28)
- jewish boy at bar mitzvah (27)
- A jewish boy (24)
- bar mitzvah boy (23)
- žid (21)
- young jewish boy (19)
- bar mitzvah traditions (18)
- young jewish man (16)
- judaism bar mitzvah (15)
- jewish boy bar mitzvah (14)
- picture of a jewish boy (14)
- Jewish guys (14)
- jew man (13)
- a jewish man (12)
- young jewish man age 15 (7)
- jewish bar mitzvah tradition (7)
- judaism boy (7)
You might also like: