The City Council blizzard hearings move to Borough Hall Wednesday night to give Brooklyn residents a chance to vent over the mismanaged snow cleanup.
Last night, Staten Islanders took turns blasting the response to the Christmas weekend storm that paralyzed the City and dumped up to 30 inches on the borough.
Three weeks after the blizzard, there was still plenty of anger.
Read More: @ yiddishnayes.com
You might also like:
- Christmas Blizzard of 2010: Mayor Bloomberg defends NYC’s response to winter storm, mass transit
- Times Square Bomber Plotted 2nd Attack
- Rubashkin Hospitalized For An Infection, Court Canceled For Today
- New York GOP Gov. Hopeful Paladino Takes Shot At Orthodox Rabbis
- Elite soldier missing during training