Prosecutors say the man who admitted trying to bomb Times Square boasted that he thought it would kill at least 40 people and said he planned to detonate a second bomb in New York city two weeks after the first.
The government included the details Wednesday in a court filing before Faisal Shahzad is sentenced next week. He faces life in prison.
Read More: @ yiddishnayes.com
You might also like:
- Times Square Bomb Suspect Faisal Shahzad to Make 1st Court Appearance
- Surveillance video shows Times Square bomber buying fireworks
- Faisal Shahzad Indicted On 10 Counts
- Beast turned his American dream into a nightmare
- Times Square terror suspect Faisal Shahzad picked up cash for plot at L.I. Dunkin’ Donuts