Faisal Shahzad, the 30-year-old Pakistani man accused of attempting to detonate a car bomb in busy Times Square, was indicted on 10 terrorism and weapons counts Thursday.
He’s expected to be arraigned Monday at noon.
Read More: @ wcbstv.com
You might also like:
- Times Square Bomb Suspect Faisal Shahzad to Make 1st Court Appearance
- Times Square terror suspect Faisal Shahzad picked up cash for plot at L.I. Dunkin’ Donuts
- Haredi charged with burning Israeli flag on Memorial Day
- Anat Kam affair: Israelis were the last to know
- Surveillance video shows Times Square bomber buying fireworks