We have heard the news and perhaps seen the pictures.
The facts are not disputed.
A little eight year religious Jewish girl was attempting to walk to her school.
A group of (how many and who they represent is open to debate) Orthodox Jews verbally assaulted and spit at the young Jewish girl.
The focal point of this contentious issue is Naama Margolese, an eight year old pony tailed, bespectacled second-grader who is now afraid of walking to her religious school for fear of other Jews who have spat on her.
Read More: @ theyeshivaworld.com
You might also like:
- Israeli minister warns religious-secular tensions could tear apart country’s society
- Ultra-Orthodox teens accost U.S. immigrant boy in Beit Shemesh
- Rabbis Arrested, Released Regarding Religious Ruling
- Jerusalem Arabs View ‘Eruv’ as New Political Border
- Murder rising at alarming rate, sending waves of fear throughout NYC’s most dangerous neighborhoods