One of the terror suspects arrested for allegedly planning to attack New York synagogues dressed as a Hasidic Jew used to work as a make-up salesman for Saks Fifth Avenue, it emerged today.
27-year-old Ahmed Ferhani, who quit his job to try to become a male model, was caught with taxi dispatcher Mohammad Mamdouh, 20, on Tuesday night in a dramatic police sting operation as they tried to acquire a fearsome arsenal of weapons from an undercover NYPD officer.
The surprising background of the would-be terrorists emerged after they made their first court appearance last night.
Read More: @ dailymail.co.uk
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Moroccan taxi dispatcher denies part in plot to attack New York synagogues
- Jews in Judea, Samaria Get Their Guns Back
- Three year old boy arrested as suspected terrorist in France
- Accused synagogue slaughter plotter is actually a falsely-accused proud American, lawyer says
- Times Square Bomb Suspect Faisal Shahzad to Make 1st Court Appearance