A three-year-old was arrested as a suspected terrorist and held at a French police station for more than two hours, it emerged today.
The child – identified only as Daniel – is the son of an illegal immigrant from the Paris suburb of Juvisy.
Read more: @ dailymail.com
You might also like:
- Haredi charged with burning Israeli flag on Memorial Day
- Ex-Jerusalem Mayor Lupolianski Arrested in ‘Holyland’ Probe
- Apple iPad sales reach one million as it flies off the shelves TWICE as fast as the iPhone
- Airports ARE open but it’s total chaos across Britain as thousands of flights are cancelled today and backlog will take WEEKS to clear
- Forget Viagra, scientists develop what women REALLY want … a spray to make their men cuddle more