Tens of thousands of passengers are still facing travel disruption as thousands of flights were cancelled today despite the reopening of all British airports after they were shut by the volcanic ash cloud for six days.
British Airways is operating long-haul flights from Heathrow and Gatwick but all short-haul flights remain cancelled until 1pm this afternoon. Six flights have so far departed from Heathrow this morning.
Read more: @ dailymail.co.uk
You might also like:
- London Airports Reopen after Ash Cloud Closure
- Osama bin Laden hiding place visited by Taliban
- No flights until 7am: UK airport terminals deserted after giant volcanic ash cloud turns Britain into a no-fly zone
- ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Protesters Have Amassed $230,000 & Supplies
- Al Qaeda plotters at large in UK after ‘Mumbai-style’ massacre across Europe is foiled