A Queens man accused of plotting synagogue slaughters with a friend is a proud American who’s been slimed by trumped-up terror charges, his lawyer insisted Tuesday.
Mohamed Mamdouh and suspected mastermind Ahmed Ferhani, who are accused of scheming to launch killing sprees while dressed as Hasidic Jews, returned to court on hate crime and terrorism charges.
Lawyer Aaron Myskiwiec pointed to reports that the feds have questioned the strength of the NYPD’s case against Mamdouh, who was busted with Ferhani last week and accused of selling guns and drugs to bankroll a deadly mission.
You might also like:
- Al Qaeda’s hardmen: New York terror suspect is wannabe model who worked as MAKE-UP salesman at Saks
- Lebanese Politician Accused of Spying for Israel
- Man Who Took Jewish Daughter to Church Not Guilty of Contempt
- Two men arrested for allegedly planning terror attack on NYC synagogue
- Hevesi Sentencing Postponed For Medical Reasons