One of the terror suspects arrested for allegedly planning to attack New York synagogues dressed as a Hasidic Jew has pleaded his innocence in a tearful interview.
20-year-old Mohamed Mamdouh, who was caught on Tuesday in a dramatic police sting operation, said he ‘had nothing to do with’ the synagogue slaughter plot.
Speaking from prison on Rikers Island, the taxi dispatcher blamed his 27-year-old friend Ahmed Ferhani for talk of the planned killing spree.
‘I was at the wrong place at the wrong time,’ he told a U.S. newspaper. ‘I don’t have problems with anyone – not Jews, not anyone.’
Read More: @ dailymail.co.uk
You might also like:
- Al Qaeda’s hardmen: New York terror suspect is wannabe model who worked as MAKE-UP salesman at Saks
- Accused synagogue slaughter plotter is actually a falsely-accused proud American, lawyer says
- Helen Thomas: Jews not persecuted in Europe after war
- Dubai to have security cameras ‘everywhere’
- Only Jewish museum in Arab world