Norwegian Labor Party MP Anders Mathisen has caused outrage within his own party after denying that the Holocaust ever happened and calling anyone who can prove him wrong to step up and challenge him, Norwegian online news agency Ice reported Wednesday.
“There is no evidence the gas chambers or mass graves existed. Even reputable Holocaust historians have admitted it cannot be established,” Mathisen told the Finnmarken newspaper, while challenging readers to prove that his views are inaccurate.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- WikiLeaks: Israel aimed to keep Gaza economy on brink of collapse
- Saudi king told Obama he’d fund Mubarak if U.S. halted Egypt aid
- Britain goes to the polls for closest elections since 1992
- Cuba seeks 20-year prison sentence for alleged Jewish-American spy Alan Gross
- Israel, Jewish Agency launch global effort to locate property lost in Holocaust