Fresh from her victory in the Iowa straw poll earlier this month, Michele Bachmann seems to have a new edge in her efforts to secure the Republican nomination for the White House.
Jewish Republicans have reportedly been giving their money to Bachmann thanks to her Jewish-sounding surname, much to the chagrin of Mitt Romney, one of her main rivals for the Republican presidential nomination.
According to reports in the American media, some Jewish Republicans have opened their wallets to Michele solely because of her pseudo-Semitic surname. In real life, the Congresswoman from Minnesota is an Evangelical Christian.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- michele bachmann straw poll (3)
- jewish synagogue IN IOWA (2)
- michele bachmann polls (2)
- Is ‘Jewish’ Michele Bachmann stealing Mitt Romney’s funders (1)
You might also like:
- ‘Jewish’ Bachmann is Costing Mitt Romney
- Obama still enjoys high approval rate among US Jews
- U.S. Jewish leaders: Republican candidate Rick Perry’s Bernanke outburst not anti-Semitic
- Sarah Palin has ‘fire in my belly’ to run for President in 2012, days after Mike Huckabee bows out
- A Vote Against Dems, Not for the GOP