Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is facing a new challenge: He’s having trouble raising money from some Jewish donors who mistakenly believe one of his opponents, Michele Bachmann, is Jewish.
Some Jewish donors are telling fund-raisers for Romney, a Mormon, that while they like him, they’d rather open their wallets for the “Jewish candidate,” who they don’t realize is actually a Lutheran, The Post has learned.
“It’s a real problem,” one Romney fund-raiser said. “We’re working very hard in the Jewish community because of Obama’s Israel problem. This was surprising.”
Read More: @ vosizneias.com
You might also like:
- Is ‘Jewish’ Michele Bachmann stealing Mitt Romney’s funders?
- Sarah Palin to visit Israel, meet Netanyahu, Danon
- Obama’s Jewish backers on edge over his Mideast peace plan
- Boca Raton, FL – Jewish State Senator Wins House Race In Special Election
- New York – Famed Street Beggar Is A Brooklyn Bum Who Fakes War Wound For Cash