Watch out, President Obama: The Mama Grizzly’s got the fire in her belly.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is flirting again with running for the Republican presidential nomination but admitted media criticism has taken a toll on her family — which would only increase if she throws her hat in the ring.
“I think my problem is that I do have the fire in my belly,” she told Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren on Thursday when asked if she really wanted a seat in the Oval Office. The host noted former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee bowed out of the race because it “wasn’t in his heart.”
Read More: @ nydailynews.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- Sarah Palin (1)
You might also like:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger claims being Governor of California cost him $200 million
- IDF causes disastrous blaze in Golan
- Times Square terror suspect Faisal Shahzad picked up cash for plot at L.I. Dunkin’ Donuts
- Armed man spotted at North Carolina airport just as President Obama, Air Force One took off
- Raphael Golb gets six months in prison for impersonating Dead Sea Scrolls scholar