A disbarred lawyer convicted of impersonating a Dead Sea Scrolls scholar and four other academics online in a campaign to discredit their work is going up the river.
A judge Thursday sentenced Raphael Golb to six months behind bars – for his stealing his victims’ e-mail identities and trashing them.
Prosecutors wanted up to four years for the campaign of harassment against NYU’s Lawrence Schiffman, who Golb accused of plagiarism and tried to get fired.
Read More: @ nydailynews.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- golb (4)
- raphael golb (4)
- raphael golb dead sea scrolls (1)
- raphael golb hebrew scholar (1)
- raphael golb larceny (1)
You might also like:
- ‘Jewish Jacko’ Michoel Streicher sentenced to at least one year in prison for grand larceny
- Cuba seeks 20-year prison sentence for alleged Jewish-American spy Alan Gross
- NY Governor Pardons Famed Jewish Singer
- Two Haredi men shot dead in Tel Aviv; police suspect murder-suicide
- Yiddish-speaking Nigerian national jumps bail after being charged in massive mortgage fraud scheme