It might have come with a sweet California mansion, but being Governor cost Arnold Schwarzenegger $200 million, he claimed earlier this week.
The former governator told a newspaper in his native Austria that his time in office, including expenses and lost revenue from movies and endorsements, resulted in a hefty pay decrease, Reuters reported.
But Schwarzenegger said he didn’t regret taking the oath of office.
“It was more than worth it,” he told the paper.
Read More: @ nydailynews.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- arnold schwarzenegger jewish (5)
- arnold schwarzenegger jewish? (3)
- av 2 arnold (2)
- arnold swatzenigger (2)
- 2011 governor of california USA Arnold schwarzenegger (1)
- governor of california 2011 (1)
- California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger jewish (1)
- arnold schwarzenneger and jews (1)
- arnold schwarzenegger since being governor (1)
- arnold schwartznegger and Jews (1)
- Is Arnold swatzenigger Jewish (1)
You might also like:
- Victory for Israel’s right as ‘Jewish state’ loyalty oath nears vote
- Christmas Blizzard of 2010: Mayor Bloomberg defends NYC’s response to winter storm, mass transit
- Sarah Palin has ‘fire in my belly’ to run for President in 2012, days after Mike Huckabee bows out
- PM agrees to free Barghouti for Schalit
- The Battle For Kiryas Joel