Rosh Hashana is a great time to make positive changes in our life. It is during this time of the year that we go through a process of introspection and commit ourselves to better thoughts and actions for the year to come. Here’s how you can keep those resolutions and make them work for you.
- Live for today. Reflect on the events of your life during the past year and move on! The mistakes you’ve done in the past will help you grow. Don’t worry too much about the future. Take one day at a time.
- Have realistic and achievable goals. Make a clear-cut plan on how you are going to achieve these goals.
- Say your aspirations out loud. Verbalizing your goal is a way of telling yourself that your plans are possible to achieve. Articulating your goal will give you the motivation to turn your aspiration into a reality.
- Act on it as soon as possible. The reason why most of us fail to fulfill our Rosh Hashana resolution is because we lose the commitment to do it while we still feel strongly about our goals. Break your goal into smaller steps. Your success on each step will give you confidence towards the fulfillment of your goal.
Visitors found this page by searching for:
- rosh hashanah resolutions (3)
- rosh hashana drash (1)
- rosh hashana resolution (1)
- rosh hashana resolutions (1)
You might also like: