Facebook and co-founder Mark Zuckerberg are being sued for more than $1 billion over a controversial page on the social networking site that called for violence against Jews.
The suit was filed by American attorney and activist Larry Klayman in the D.C. Superior Court on Thursday. He’s also the founder of the conservative public interest group Judicial Watch.
In the lawsuit, which was obtained by blog TechCrunch, Klayman describes himself as “an American citizen of Jewish origin” who is “active in all matters concerning the security of Israel and its people.”
Read More: @ nydailynews.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- U.S. judge dismisses defamation lawsuit by former AIPAC official
- Israeli Boarding Flight to New York Arrested for Threatening to Detonate an Explosive
- Dozens beaten, arrested in protests against Mubarak
- Two Bronx synagogues on local list to receive grant money for protection against terrorist attacks
- Middle East diplomat causes terror scare on Denver-bound flight by lighting cigarette in bathroom