An Israeli citizen who threatened to detonate an explosive he allegedly carried in his hand luggage was arrested by Las Americas International Airport (AILA) security agents on Monday. Kreh David, 27, said an American Airlines jet would explode, which panicked the passengers, employees and agents in the terminal, though the authorities didn’t find anything suspicious in the luggage.
Read More: @ vidyid.com
You might also like:
- Flight Attendant With Pilot’s License Helps Lands Plane
- Florida Professor Arrested for Having a “Suspicious” Bagel on a Plane
- Air steward tackles Yemeni passenger battering on cockpit, shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ as plane comes in to land at San Francisco
- Guns Missing from Netanyahu Team’s Luggage at JFK
- Ground collision causes disruptions on Delta’s New York-Tel Aviv route