An undercover agent made it through security at a major airport carrying a handgun during testing of new enhanced-imaging body scanners.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agent held a pistol hidden in her underwear as she walked through security at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport.
The testing has been condemned as a ‘dismal failure’ by experts and now raises questions about the system’s effectiveness.
Read More: @ dailymail.co.uk
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- The $100bn blunder: Fed forced to ‘quarantine’ one billion $100 bills after printing error makes them worthless
- Are you sure you want a window seat? Close encounter for landing passenger jets … and, apparently, it’s perfectly safe
- Israeli Boarding Flight to New York Arrested for Threatening to Detonate an Explosive
- Guns Missing from Netanyahu Team’s Luggage at JFK
- Ash Cloud Could Cost New York City $250 Million