There are a lot of different sects and sub groups within orthodoxy and some of them are quite annoying, this post came out of the idea I had to write about whether Messianic (Yechi) chabadnicks or Nannach Bresslovers were more annoying, but then I realized that there are loads of others that can make the list.
Nanach Bresslovers: I can understand that jumping out of a van in the middle of a traffic jam while you’re tripping on acid can bring joy to some people, but can’t you figure out some other songs to sing? I mean, you only have one or two songs and they are always put to terrible techno music.
Read More: @ frumsatire.net
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish people are annoying (3)
- most annoying jews of this decade (2)
- annoying israeli people (1)
- most annoying jew (1)
- most annoying frum jewish singer (1)
- jews and annoying (1)
- frum jews at the beach (1)
- are all Jews annoying (1)
- annoying orthodox jews (1)
- What is nannach (1)
You might also like: