Claudia Roden, Steven Raichlen, Joan Nathan, Joan Schwartz Michel (editor), Louis Wallach (illustrator)
Should matzo balls be firm or fluffy? Plain or filled? Made with chicken fat, oil, or marrow? These questions and others are addressed in this recipe collection from the celebrated cooks of Hadassah, the Jewish womens volunteer organization. Over 250 Jewish holiday recipes are offered and include varieties of nostalgic must-haves – from chicken soup to borscht, kreplach to kishka, Grandma’s honey cake to Israel’s sufganiyot – and twists on the basics – challahs (seeds or honey), latkes (carrot or potato), and harosets (from Surinam to Africa). Reminiscences by top Jewish chefs and 76 enticing color photographs by acclaimed food photographer Louis Wallach accompany the recipes.
This item is sold by:
Note: AllJudaica.com is owned by Rosenblum’s World of Judaica, which is one of the oldest Judaica stores in the United States. Their store has been open for over 75 years!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hadassah recipes (3)
- e-book The Hadassah Jewish Holiday Cookbook: Traditional Recipes from Contemporary Kosher Kitchens (1)
- hadassah holiday cookbook (1)
- hadassah israel cooks receipe book (1)
- hadassah recipe for banana israeli passover (1)
- hadassah soup recipes (1)
- haddassah receipes (1)
- kosher spice and spirit banana cake (1)
- www hadassahrecipes (1)
You might also like: