Lubavich Woman’s Organization
Publisher: Lubavich Woman’s Organization
Keeping kosher and celebrating the Jewish holidays are given an added, joyful dimension, with practical guidelines interwoven with spiritual insights into many aspects of Jewish life and observance. Recipes range from traditional favorites such as blintzes and chicken soup to Szechuan chicken, aduki-squash soup and many other international, gourmet, and natural specialties. All in a clear, easy-to-use format with helpful symbols and numerous charts and illustrations.
This item is sold by:
Note: AllJudaica.com is owned by Rosenblum’s World of Judaica, which is one of the oldest Judaica stores in the United States. Their store has been open for over 75 years!
You might also like:
- Healthy Cooking for the Jewish Home: 200 Recipes for Eating Well on Holidays and Every Day
- The Hadassah Jewish Holiday Cookbook: Traditional Recipes from the Contemporary Kosher Kitchens
- Secrets of Fat-free Kosher Cooking
- Spice and Spirit: The Complete Kosher Jewish Cookbook
- Everyday Cooking for the Jewish Home: More Than 350 Delectable Recipes